- Julie Finn – The Working Mother’s Mentor
As a successful podcaster with no technical expertise, people often ask me how I’ve managed to create a high-quality podcast, to land high profile guests, and to have been spotlighted by Apple podcasts each year since I launched the podcast. They are usually amazed when I explain how little budget it took for me to get started and the steps I took to create a 5-star reviewed show.
Attendees will learn:
- The 3 things they must be crystal clear about before starting a podcast
- How to avoid tech overwhelm and choose the right equipment, even on a budget
- What to outsource, when to outsource, and how to find great contractors
- The 3 game-changing strategies I’ve learned to use now, that I wish I had used sooner