- Pam Covarrubias – Cafe con Pam – Spread Ideas, Move People
Have you ever said yes to a collaboration or sponsorship and then question why you did it? Did things get a little murky after you said yes?
Most likely, your values were not aligned with the other party. This is why we get along with some people better than others.
Each human is born with their own set of moral values. These are the things we care about that ultimately lead our decisions, our behavior, and who we get along with.
- Discover your core values and guiding principles through a dynamic and intuitive exercise.
- Learn how to make value-based decisions and understand the importance of doing so.
- Discover your power within and learn how to lead with intention.
- Learn how to inspire your audience into action by aligning to your purpose.
- Leave energized ready to take your creative thinking to the next level using your core values.
This is not the boring core values sheet you’ve received in the past, we are going to do work in the most interactive way. Expect our time to be fun, engaging, and energizing. If you are like me, you’ll love how easily you can determine when a new opportunity is right for you.
Think of how excited and clear you’ll finally feel when you’re aligned to your core values.