- Tania Woods – The Inkfully Podcast
Repeat after me. Information does not stick unless it is wrapped in a story.
For the Love of Podcasting, please stop boring ppl with 45 minutes of business strategies without a story!
Do you want to build an engaging podcasting community? Tell a story.
Do you people to tune in to every episode? Tell a story.
Do you want people to tell their friends, (who tell their friends) about your incredible show? Tell a story.
If you’ve reached this point with a resounding “YES!!!…But how?!”
Well friend, exhale, you are in the right place. 🙂
In this interactive panel discussion, together we (yes that includes you, girl) will discuss:
- What elements make a good story?
- What story do I tell?
- How to write compelling show titles and copy that makes people want to tune in?
- What are the passions and pain-points of your listeners?
- How to anticipate the “emotional journey” of your listeners.
- How to interview like Oprah even (if your podcast is about power tools)
- What about editing? Editing pre/post-production tips for storytelling
Grab some coffee and your favorite notebook, and come ready to engage, discuss, brainstorm, and learn!