- Jackie MacDougall – Podcast Coach and Consultant, Morgan MacDougall Productions
- Jen Hemphill – Money Confidence Coach, AFC, Jen Hemphill
- Jennifer Hurvitz – Doing Divorce Right (or avoiding it altogether)
- Aimee J. – Chasing Dreams with Aimee J.
- Addy Saucedo – Modern Vintage Radio
- Julie Finn – The Working Mother’s Mentor
You’ve just attended an amazing conference & you’re feeling energized, excited, and motivated to do the work. You’ve definitely learned more about podcasting than you knew before.
Now what? We’ll show you a plan on what to do with all of this knowledge and newfound connections that you’ve made.
In this session our audience will learn:
• How to avoid overwhelm and prioritize the lessons you’ve learned.
• How to stand out from the crowd with their podcast.
• How to turn connections into relationships.
• How to leverage the power of community.
• How podcasting can bring surprising results.
2019 She Podcast Deck – Now What – How to Prioritize and Implement All You’ve Learned.pdf