- Ana Karina Quiroz – Himalaya Media
- Sunny Gault – Parents On Demand
- Stacey Simms – Diabetes Connections
- Tara Voshell – Audio Editor, Spooked Girl Productions
- Jessica Stanton – Co-host, 3 Spooked Girls
Hear from women on both the business and production sides of podcasting on the importance of navigating your audience and growing a community in an ever-evolving and saturated ecosystem. What are the benefits of member-only platforms like Himalaya+ and why does a private place to connect matter for listeners?
- Tapping into the voice of your audience to grow your show.
- How to create and build a community at a time when it’s increasingly harder to start one.
- Why physical community still matters in the podcast ecosystem.