- Sue Marriott – Therapist Uncensored
- Jax Anderson – Owner/Mental Health Therapist, A Beautiful Journey, LLC
Two professional mental health therapists with popular virtual voices discuss the psychology of podcasting. Besides addressing the rewards, pitfalls and ethics of delivering mental health support to the masses online, they will give you the in’s and out’s of growing and developing a healthy community around your topic. They will also help you connect with other podcasters in your niche.
Everyone is welcome to attend as this workshop reaches far beyond mental health delivery.
- The psychology of podcasting
- Growing and developing a healthy online community
- Using psychology to market, value and monetize your show
- Imposter syndrome – unpacked and sent home
- Who is the background audience in your head as you produce your show (not your avatar, but who sits in your brain and monitors your movements whether or not you mean for them to? Who are you trying to not disappoint?)
- Podcasters who hold a professional license (medical, legal, mental health etc) discuss how to navigate ethics
- Keeping it simple – one niche, one mission.…Send it!