- Sarah Mikutel – Podcast host and launch consultant, Podcasting Step by Step
Have you ever seen photos of podcasters in professional home studios and thought, “Oh my gosh, is this what it takes?” Thankfully, no. You can still record and edit a great sounding podcast, whether your house is full of noise, you’re a nomad with no house at all, or you find yourself in any other noisy or less-than-ideal podcasting situation. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How sound works and simple and free ways to improve your recording environment.
- Which mics and other equipment to use to get the best quality audio.
- How to coach your remote guests so they record the best sound possible.
- Easy-to-understand post-production techniques to make your podcast sound even better.
- Other techniques to create a stand-out podcast.