- Erica Courdae – Pause On The Play
It’s a big point to also acknowledge that diversity and inclusion is not simply a black or white issue, none of these things are. This is about the diversity of diversity and how it is not nearly as inclusive as it should be in the world that we currently live in. And my chosen conduit for change it conversation, which is how we will bridge the gap and move toward progress.
So, when we begin to talk about diversity, I am going to question, push boundaries, and challenge you on your thoughts and feelings around all of these things and more, because this is what diversity. You can think, feel, act, be, and do differently. Just take the first step.
- Why imperfect allyship is necessary before you’re ready to do it.
- Conversation is your conduit for change and connection.
- Why there are no medals in this work, just being the best version of yourself today.
- How this shows up in life and business and why this work is your way of being a leader.