- Halelly Azulay – Host & Producer, The TalentGrow Show podcast
Have you ever read an industry book, participated in a webinar, or sat at a conference and thought to yourself, “I could do that”? And more importantly, “I want to do that! I just don’t know how to get started”? This session will pull back the curtain on one thought leader’s journey so that you can develop the mindset, behaviors, skills, relationships, and resources to achieve your dreams. Whether you aspire to be a thought leader within your organization or to build your own consulting business, these simple, actionable strategies paired with valuable information on platforms and opportunities will ensure you leave this session inspired and poised to take strategic action.
In this engaging and interactive session, you will learn how to:
- Identify your “secret sauce” as a professional—and how to sculpt it into an idea from which to build a thought leadership platform.
- Explore ways to build mutually beneficial relationships with established industry thought leaders who can mentor you, champion your work, help you grow your audience, and introduce you to decision makers who can green light your ideas.
- Create an action plan for applying your insights.
- How to get clear on what you want to be known for.
- How to leverage and enhance your existing network and continue to build and expand it.
- Ways to create value-adding content in a medium or media that complement your strengths and that you enjoy.
- Why and how content curation is a great strategy for building your personal brand’s value.
- How to become known as a giver: Be of service to your network and followers as well as to influencers you want to connect with.
Halelly Azulay TalentGrow Thought Leadership slides ShePodcasts Live Oct 2019.pdf